What is INFUSE?
Infuse Entrepreneurship is a program that will bring entrepreneurship opportunities to inner-city schools, showing students that possibilities are endless in pursuing a charter to make the world a better place through their own ideas.
Through the academy, students will have the opportunity to put their ideas into action. The integrated approach of this model provides a set of guidelines to help students interested in pursuing entrepreneurial ventures deal with challenging tasks. Attention is also paid to corporate social responsibility, entrepreneurship and the family business, regional value and the future of entrepreneurship. For more information, please download our Infuse Program Overview.
What are the INFUSE Program outcomes?
- Increase Digital Literacy and Online Learning Environment
- Increase Learner Confidence
- Develop Leadership Qualities (initiative; creativity; motivation; critical thinking; teamwork)
- Increase student interest in pursuing higher education and lifelong learning
- Give students a clear understanding and experience (internship) of workplace expectations and possibilities
- Improve community and workplace networking opportunities
To see more information on the program outcomes please click here.